Subject: [Leica] 50mm F1.4 redux, or on the need for speed.
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Jun 30 05:37:53 2004

I heard about that. A friend of mine from the Valley told me that one of his
dad's friends worked as a cartoonist for him from the early days. He had a
hell of a time, and never did get the promotions that he felt he deserved.
Then on the other hand, I heard stories from several people that at Max
Factor, while the old man was still alive, the situation was just as bad
from the other direction.
S. Dimitrov