Subject: [Leica] Sending inkjet prints
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jun 28 10:21:23 2004

At 09:03 AM 6/28/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>I think the main requirement for shipping inkjet prints is that you have
>to call them "gicl?e" prints (that's giclee with an acute accent over the
>first e, if your mail reader can't show special characters)
>
>http://painting.about.com/cs/printing/a/gilceeprints_2.htm

There has been much discussion on the printing and art photography lists
about giclee.  Since it means "squirt" and is French slang for ejaculate, I
never use that term for my inkjet prints  ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Sending inkjet prints)