Subject: [Leica] Corrupt photoshop files
From: keith at wbalaw.com (Keith R. Wessel)
Date: Mon Jun 28 12:32:40 2004

After scanning a strip of six images at a time, I find that about one image
in 50 or 100 becomes corrupt.  If I open the file in Photoshop and save it,
the image will display as green/red in my browser.  The image appears
green/red in Photoshop also.  See:

http://eastgorham.com/32.1724.jpg

I have been able to work around this problem by opening the file in Corel
Photohouse and saving the file as a new name.  Aftrer that process I can
work with the file in Photoshop.  Has anyone had a similar experience, or
more importantly a solution to avoid the work around?

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Sending inkjet prints)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Sending inkjet prints)