Subject: [Leica] Sending inkjet prints
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Sun Jun 27 19:14:59 2004

Adam

I myself haven't experienced a flaking problem with Epson Velvet
(coming out of either the 2200 with Epson Ultrachromes or the 1280 with
MIS Ultratone pigments). So what I'm suggesting is hypothetical. Try
one of the protective sprays (Premier is one brand, Lyson is another)
after the print has dried for 24 hours.

Roy