Subject: [Leica] A Seattle Sky
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Wed Jun 23 11:27:47 2004

seattle well seatac used to be allmost like a second home.
nice clouds.I,m still spotting the ones i took on techpan it,s a lot of
work.
TCN has been on my mind a lot thes last few days.
Would you be willing to send me a 100% enlargement (pixel level) of a small
portion of cloud?
That would be great way for me to compare the films on a similar subject.
Sorry for writing you directly but it seems my replies dont get to the LUG
list for some reason.
best regards
simon jessurun
amsterdam