Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW#25: More Hoopers and a "see y'all"
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Jun 22 07:58:18 2004

Thank you very much!  They'll be in the list of "possibles" for submission
to FOM2 this year!

Speaking of which, I haven't forgotten about printing my two shots that
were selected last year: I'm most of the way satisfied with the more
difficult one, and the other shouldn't take long at all.

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW#25: More Hoopers and a "see y'all")
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW#25: More Hoopers and a "see y'all")