Subject: [Leica] Re: An R series question
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Jun 18 16:13:36 2004

Douglas M. Sharp wrote:

> I too don't particularly like the styling of the R8/R9 and I'm not sure
> whether I would ever use the advantages it has over the R7, so
> until the older cameras break down irreparably (or somebody "drops one
> in my lap") I'll stay away from them.
> regards
> Douglas

I agree with you on the looks of the R8/9, I don't like it either.
But these looks are clearly a result of functionality. The ergonomics of
the R8/9 are imho unsurpassed. Pick one up  and it will fit your hands
as a tailormade glove.

Anyhow, if you shoot with it you don't see it, so who cares about looks:-)

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Re: An R series question)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Re: An R series question R8?)