Subject: [Leica] Some portraits
From: dpost at triad.rr.com (Dan Post)
Date: Wed Jun 16 16:55:00 2004

Adam-
In re Jack's Game face...Has he learned how to play chess yet? That look
alone would add points to his rating!!  :o)
 Remember the photo of Josef Goebbels taken (by Eisenstadt?) with a Leica
back in the 30's? That was the first image to come to mind- I have never
seen such intensity in a child before!
Great photo- a whole quantum leap from the cutesy-poo kid shots I usually
end up with!
Dan