Subject: [Leica] tribute website for sal
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Jun 13 12:15:23 2004

Hello Luggers,

Sal DiMarco was not an anonymous man behind a camera, the more I thought
about it today, the more I realized how much he's touched my life and the
lives of many many people in the photo world, professionals and amatures.

If those of you who knew him, well or tangentally, would care to email me
your anticdotes, stories of meeting him, conversations you had with him, and
photographs of him, I would like to put up a tribute web page for him where
at least for a time we can preserve our thoughts and memories of a wonderful
human being who, for some inexplicable reason, insisted on wearing a Rolex
watch with the band duct-taped together for all the years that I knew him.

Thanks,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] tribute website for sal)