Subject: [Leica] Remembering the Reagan years
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jun 9 17:14:06 2004

I vaguely recall something about the National Guard being told to go in
a give us a "bloodbath". Those were not Reagan's "nice guy" years. He
mellowed out later, but I never forgot what he was like at one time.

One of my college diplomas has Reagan's signature on it.
The other two have Edwin Edwards' signature on them.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA