Subject: [Leica] Remembering the Reagan years
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Jun 9 15:47:52 2004

Pardon me if this is slightly off topic but for those who might have made it
to Berkeley while Reagan was Governor:

email to fellow photog about "People's Park" and some of what's been.

"Yes, I mentioned it was 1969.. A good year for demonstrations.  I showed up
there at about 5 pm. The place was crawling with poleeze. They got guns.
They been shooting and laughing and having a real time. Next day the Nastynal
Guard showed its ugly head.

Wished to hell I could find my negs of all that.

A former liberal (semi-hippie) photojournalistimo"

Walt J

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Remembering the Reagan years)
Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Remembering the Reagan years)