Subject: [Leica] Do not photograph fire hydrants
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jun 5 19:03:57 2004

On 6/5/04 3:17 PM, "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com> wrote:

> Jim Shulman wrote:
>> camera-cum-telephones there
>> is no simple way for malls to monitor photography.  They wouldn't dare
>> interfere with cellular phone use--especially when so many of their best
>> tenants thrive on cell phone sales.  Is it a call, or a
>> photograph?  Hard to  tell when the photographer isn't using a Leica!
>
> Speaking of phone cameras, I probably will get one when I will
> next replace my cell phone.  They look like fun !  The way disposable
> cameras can be fun.  (Just bought 2 last week).   Anyway,  check out
> this page for example for the kind of fun that can be had with a phone
> camera:   http://kenchi.my-expressions.com/photo.html
>
> Clearly, it's not about the equipment.
>
> - Phong

I wonder why my next door neighbor Nike doesn?t come out with a sneaker with
a cell phone in it?
Wouldn?t that be "Smart"?

While they're at it why not have them throw into the phone a lap top and
hard disk so you'd never have to go home?
And a roller scanner.
And an attachment which washes your car and your dog? Not necessarily in
that order.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon