Subject: [Leica] Do not photograph fire hydrants
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Jun 5 15:19:29 2004

Jim Shulman wrote:
> camera-cum-telephones there
> is no simple way for malls to monitor photography.  They wouldn't dare
> interfere with cellular phone use--especially when so many of their best
> tenants thrive on cell phone sales.  Is it a call, or a
> photograph?  Hard to  tell when the photographer isn't using a Leica!

Speaking of phone cameras, I probably will get one when I will
next replace my cell phone.  They look like fun !  The way disposable
cameras can be fun.  (Just bought 2 last week).   Anyway,  check out
this page for example for the kind of fun that can be had with a phone
camera:   http://kenchi.my-expressions.com/photo.html

Clearly, it's not about the equipment.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Do not photograph fire hydrants)