Subject: [Leica] M7 base plate plastic! My Black Paint is Better than Yours
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Jun 4 14:52:23 2004

Rei Shinozuka wrote:

> i must count myself as amonst the ultra-wimps.  while i do take out
> the black-paint MP/HM as freely as my classic .85,  i constructed my
> own leicavit plastic cover, made out of archival library
> self-stick paperback  cover material  (2 layers) which do not leave
> residue and is easy  to remove.

Let me get this straight:  So you use this archival library
self-stick, double-layered material that is easy to remove
and does not leave a residue to protect the plastic
undercover of your Leicavit ?  :-)

Everyone, have a great weekend !

- Phong
Leicavit, Aquavit, Leiquavit.
Sounds like a Scandinavian liquor to me.

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] M7 base plate plastic! My Black Paint is Better than Yours)