Subject: [Leica]A New Photo
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Jun 4 15:10:26 2004

robertmeier@usjet.net posted:

I like it very much.  Two brothers, two boys, one photo,
and yet two very different expressions.  Speak volumes
about the personality of each.  Lighting looks great.
I would crop the top and right a tad, just a bit into the
boy's head.  Perhaps keeping the same proportion and
crop the top and right to the bottom horizontal line of
the moulding on the left top in the photo.  That would
balance the composition better in my opinion,  and for
my taste.

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (robertmeier@usjet.net) ([Leica]A New Photo)