Subject: [Leica] Susan Sontag on Iraq Photos
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jun 1 12:21:07 2004

You're preaching to the choir on this one, Phong - I made the point I
made because AFTER the WMD excuse was shown to be a lie, then they
switched to the new excuse. So I am saying, okay, let's look at the new
excuse...in light of Abu Ghraib. But you are absolutely right about the
government lying to us about going to war. What I'd like to know is what
the vote in Congress would have been without the WMD lies...