Subject: [Leica] Crumpler bags
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon May 31 12:22:36 2004

I have Crumpler bags and a laptop case. The only problem is the padding
is very thick so the size of the lens and camera pockets end up very
small, I had to take most of the dividers out to get kit in so the
capacity was less than expected. Rather too much velcro as well! The
laptop case is perfect.
Frank