Subject: [Leica] Susan Sontag on Iraq Photos
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sun May 30 19:40:50 2004

Not to say you are wrong Marc, but we still have my Grandfather's WWI
diary.  It is very terse.  About as exciting as it gets is "went over
the top and attained our objective".  So maybe they were encouraging
them not to write specifics.

Mike D

Message from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Susan Sontag on Iraq Photos)