Subject: [Leica] The Horror, The Horror
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat May 29 07:42:09 2004

I may be wrong, Frank, but I recall seeing such films on the Hitler, uh
History Channel. But I believe you're right about the continued Japanese
refusal to acknowledge this chapter of history. But hey, when the U.S.
is talking about a war crimes prosecution because they've now determined
that one of the soldiers with that 'heroine' Jessica Lynch was executed
after being captured - at the same time there are reports that as many
as 76 Iraqis and Afghans have been killed - uh, died - in our custody,
why should we be surprised that the Japanese don't want to acknowledge
what they did in China?