Subject: [Leica] a couple new ones
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri May 28 11:54:38 2004

As I type this message my cat, with bells around her neck btw, has
trapped a chipmunk on the screen enclosed back porch.  The chipmunk is
high on a screen, the cat is sitting on the porch making strange
guttural sounds.

I can't get close enough to the quarry to save/grab it so Snowshoes is
about to get a bath from a pail of water.

Chipmunks around here are about 1/4 the size of a cat, if it were a
squirrel, about 1/2 the size of a cat, she wouldn't have taken it on.

Jim

Eastern Massachusetts