Subject: [Leica] Susan Sontag
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed May 26 07:37:23 2004

CAN WE PLEASE PUT THIS TO BED?

I have worn out 3 keyboards deleting this crap this month.

I am here to learn/improve my photography, and hopefully at sometime be
able to pass on what I've learned to someone else.  It would be nice if it
was Leica related, but I don't really care if it is related to Nikon/Canon
or what ever brand.  It can be digital or film related also.  I also like
the occasional OT thread also as long as it does not turn into the monster
this has, which can never have an ending, and ends up getting ugly with
members of the family trashing each other.

PLEASE, ENOUGH!!

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           <robertmeier@usjet.net>                      |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/26/2004 09:06 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
  |       To:       "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>                               |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] Susan Sontag                                                |

So, the ends justify the means?