Subject: [Leica] Best R camera to take to the Beach?
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Fri May 21 07:00:33 2004

What the heck, since its only across the street trake everything you own...I presume this includes many, many lenses from which you must constantly pick the best one for changing scenic and lighting conditions.  I'm curious, though, which body and lens do YOU think you should take?  Why did you choose that combination?  What conditions would cause you to change your mind?

Buzz Hausner