Subject: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri May 21 05:54:09 2004

I have an OM4 and Om1n and a bunch of lenses. I have used it very little
over the last dozen years, but recently did inorder to mount the 21f2 -
which is an amazing lens in terms of speed, relatively quality, and
ability to focus to less than 10 inches....The OM series is in some ways
the real Leica SLR - or what the Leica SLRs should have been.
Unfortunately, while incredibly well designed and thought out, the
cameras were NOT built to take any kind of beating...which of course the
Leicas - M and Rs - are....