Subject: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?
From: graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison)
Date: Fri May 21 01:24:57 2004

From: "Craig Roberts" <crgrbrts@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?

> So, does anybody else have an M-sized Olympus OM as his/her "second" 35mm
> camera?
>
> Craig
> Washington, DC

Hi Craig,

I have and use an OLYMPUS OM. I use it LIBERALly and after ELECTING to
upgrade the lenses recently I have ruined my DOMESTIC ECONOMY.

This is my latest effort. I was going to be REVOLUTIONary and use infra-RED
film but opted for CNN400 (sp). The SHOT is my usual stuff, BUSHes, trees,
birds SITTING ON THE FENCE and a GRASSY KNOLL. I  removed a PINK-Orange
tinge after seeing a DEMO of the technique. Was I RIGHT to do so or should I
have LEFT it alone?

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/o09.html

--Graham

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?)