Subject: [Leica] Twelve toes!
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Thu May 20 07:27:26 2004

I go to a little bakery and cake shop for lunch with my
two-and-a-half-year-old son quite often on a Saturday afternoon.  They cool
his lunch down for him before they bring it to us and he always ends up
getting a free cake and a pat on the head from the serving lady when we
leave. They also make the best Bakewell Pudding in the World. Next week,
I'll take a picture and post it.

Try getting that from a Krispy-Kreme shop or any other faceless corporate
food factory.

Neil