Subject: [Leica] More than 1 M?
From: oliverbryk at iqmail.net (Oliver)
Date: Thu May 20 06:31:06 2004

I have two M6/0.85 bodies so that I can choose whether to shoot b&w or
color, and whether to use the M-motor. On foot I carry only one camera,
usually with a 50mm or 35mm Summicron. When I expect to use more than one
lens I put the other(s) in my pocket, Eddie Bauer vest or Leica shoulder
bag. Occasionally I carry only the very light IIIa and 35mm Summaron.
Oliver Bryk