Subject: [Leica] Re: New Images - well not so new
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue May 18 07:36:52 2004

> PS Brian, how are you supposed to rename a sub-folder and - as it were - make it stick. I have tried to rename the folder three times. It seems to register the changed name, but not transfer the name to your system with the effect that it is still "Untitled". Thanks. (Netscape/Mozilla W98 SE)

The philosophical key to this question is here:

http://haddockseyes.com/

The operational key is to notice the almost-invisible red-on-red letters to the right of the word "Untitled", which will enable you to change its title.

PS for all of you whose album is titled "Untitled": this is the secret. I haven't quite figured out yet how to make it do something other than red-on-red there.

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Re: New Images - well not so new [way OT geek detour])
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Boston LUGer in the news)