Subject: [Leica] Boston LUGer in the news
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue May 18 11:01:06 2004

See what LUGer Michael Hintlian has been up to:
http://www.imakenews.com/griffinmuseum/e_article000245768.cfm?x=a2MpQ7w,a1Q6
Cs6c

I cannot wait to get Michael's Boston Big Dig photo book when it comes out.
Over the past several years, I have had the oppotunities to see some sample
photos from the project, and it is the best of the Big Dig photo books I
have
seen.  A few years ago, there was also a public exhibition of Michael's Big
Dig
work.  Michael B&W work is awesome.  There are working prints that I saw 5
years ago that still stay vividly with me, one of which Michael told me last
year
didn't make the final cut,  regrettably.  It was shot with a Leica R 19mm
lens as
I recall, anyway a very wide angle lense.

- Phong

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Boston LUGer in the news)