Subject: [Leica] Ten years behind? I think not.
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri May 14 10:12:10 2004

At 11:36 AM 5/14/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>I love the R8's flash mode which allows metering without making an
>exposure. It actually acts as a wonderful flash meter with spot
>capability. Do the super electron Nikon's and Canon's have that
>capability? I haven't found it on my 10d yet. Of course I can wait for the
>10d to write the file and then look at the image. But the R8 gives me
>exposure data with flash instantly.
>
>Fond regards,
>
>G e o r g e   L o t t e r m o s e r,    imagist?

George -

You can do this with the 10D.  You press the little button with the
star-looking emblem and you get the exposure data with the flash.  It sets
the flash so you can recompose, too. Page 100 in the manual.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Ten years behind? I think not.)