Subject: [Leica] There's A Lot More to Photography than Cat Litter
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu May 13 07:12:39 2004

Lots of Dali handsigned lithographies around at cheap prices.
IMO he's one of the most overrated artists of the former century: he (and
one can even doubt that, him being lucky he was in the right club) found one
trick and never really evolved. The Figueras museum is interesting, but it
does not give the impression that Dali was a genius. Merely a poseur...
Miro and de Chirico however! Or our own Belgian one, Margritte!