Subject: [Leica] experiment
From: philippe.orlent at ldv.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Thu May 13 03:08:00 2004

I was just thinking. Instead of endlessly talking about surrealism and dada,
why don't we live it?

What if we did an ?criture automatique experiment with the LUG?

It's pretty easy. You'll find a first image at:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/phorlent/image-66563.html

Now it's up to you: download it and add your photograph to the left or right
of this image. B&W or colour, it doesn't matter.

Put the combined images on a website.

Next one repeats.

Might be very interesting to see what story will form itself after a number
of addings.

I know that there will be a lot of "but" questions like "but what if two
guys put a photo next to another at the same time", but IMO that's not
important: it will only create new stories.

Can't wait to see where this will lead us.

Philippe A. Orlent

Replies: Reply from graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison) ([Leica] experiment)