Subject: [Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue May 11 04:36:34 2004

> states surprises most people.  I live almost two hours from the  Arkansas
> Border, and as Tina will tell you, one can drive two hours south of New  Orleans and
> still stay on land.

I had no idea. But I suppose that I should have. If you can see a little
squiggly piece of land south of New Orleans on a map of the US (really
down to a small scale of course), then that little noodle of land is
probably a pretty big stretch.

> I guess a trip from Arkansas to the  end of the earth

I read that wrong. My brother _live_ in Ar-Kansas (as he says) ... and I
read it to be "A trip to Arkansas, the end of the earth :) ).

> Natchitoches has a few acres of swamp, but most of the Parish is rolling
> timberland or delta-like farmland.

Yes, we've seen fabulous pictures of the surroundings. I _knew_ it wasn't
really a swamp :)

Keep 'em coming! (The pictures of Natchitoches).

Best,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches)