Subject: [Leica] any LUGgers in Natchitoches
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 11 04:20:34 2004

When they've lived in Europe, comprehending the size of even rather  small
states surprises most people.  I live almost two hours from the  Arkansas
Border, and as Tina will tell you, one can drive two hours south of New  Orleans and
still stay on land.  I guess a trip from Arkansas to the  end of the earth
might take almost eight hours. (Less if you have a strong  bladder, or don't
stop for food, and that's pretty much impossible.)
--
Natchitoches has a few acres of swamp, but most of the Parish is rolling
timberland or delta-like farmland.  The Red River runs through Natchitoches