Subject: [Leica] Expensive Leica service
From: jkoplen at mindspring.com (Julian Koplen)
Date: Mon May 10 18:40:15 2004

Guy,

Thanks.  I guess I'm just a little clumsy with the screen placement.  I
never seem to have right and left sides perfectly seated before I swing the
front part up with the tweezers.  Could be my astigmatism, poor hand-eye
skills, or whatever.

The warranty is nice, and I agree with you that I should have a very useful
camera if the service is done well.  I'm sure that one can find fault with
the R4, but I have always found it very pleasurable to use (light amateur
use).  And I think an R4 in good condition is one of today's bargains.

Julian