Subject: [Leica] Leica Mothers
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon May 10 17:02:53 2004

Jim

I had not heard that.  The local store has had about 10 of them sold.  When
I was out in Calif. a few weeks ago the store in Newport Beach had plenty
and had no reports of problems.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>              |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/10/2004 02:11 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] Leica Mothers                                               |

Gene:

I was told a few weeks ago that the D70s have a back focusing problem
and are all on back order... is this true?

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com