Subject: [Leica] Leica Mothers
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon May 10 11:46:43 2004

Tina

If I bought her a Leica, she'd KILL ME!  I offered to get her a D70 Nikon
for her birthday and for the trip to Europe later this year and she gave me
that look which immediatly turns on the warning that says my death is very
near. ;-)

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>             |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/09/2004 02:00 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                         |
  |       To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  [Leica] Leica Mothers                                                   |

LUG:

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Leica mothers!

Is there anybody in that category but me?  Just came back from a champagne
brunch with three of my kids and two grandkids.  Photos later.  Nap time
now.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com