Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Mon May 10 16:35:31 2004

Paul Hardy Carter said the following on 5/10/2004 5:39 PM:

> Without question the "jumper", it's actually called "Behind the Gare St Lazare",
 > is one of the most miraculous pictures ever taken, and a vastly
better picture than the boy with the bottles.
 > I've promised myself that next time I have ten grand to spare I'll
buy a print of it and spend two hours a night with a bottle of wine
looking at it.
ArtChicago at Navy Pier had a print of the jumper this weekend. Not
worth ten grand to me. Did not look noticeably better than any of the
reproductions in a book. Use the ten grand to buy better wine :-)
--
Clive
http://www.pbase.com/chmoss/root

Replies: Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Best known photo ?)