Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter)
Date: Mon May 10 15:39:30 2004

Without question the "jumper", it's actually called "Behind the Gare St Lazare", is one of the most miraculous pictures ever taken, and a vastly better picture than the boy with the bottles. I've promised myself that next time I have ten grand to spare I'll buy a print of it and spend two hours a night with a bottle of wine looking at it.

Still reckon Boy with Bottles is better known, though.

P.

Replies: Reply from chmphoto at sbcglobal.net (Clive Moss) ([Leica] Best known photo ?)
Reply from leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson) ([Leica] Best known photo ?)