Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo wesson)
Date: Mon May 10 17:19:03 2004

http://www.afterimage.com/bressonbehind.htm

You can get a print (modern, not vintage, but signed) for half that.
It's my understanding that all of HCB's printing is done by Magnum in
New York and then shipped to Paris for the famous signature.  You could
buy from Magnum directly or from a gallery.  I have found that
sometimes the Leica gallery will sell at a price less than Magnum, but
I am gonna guess that you won't find that to be the case with this
image.

Leo

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] The H.C.-B. Autograph Model)
Message from paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter) ([Leica] Best known photo ?)