Subject: [Leica] used photo books.
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 10 11:40:06 2004

At 07:12 AM 5/9/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>This isn't off topic because it's about used photography books. You know
>from yesteryear when the world was all film and Buck Rogers was a space
>cowboy.
>
>ted

I bought a very interesting old photography book in a used book
store.  "U.S. Camera - 1943" - I assume it's the annual issue from US
Camera magazine - 228 pages of black and white photos, each giving the
camera, film, and exposure details for many well-known and
not-so-well-known photographers of the time. Everything from Leicas and
Rolleiflexes to Speed Graphics and 8x10 view cameras.  There are also about
50 pages of ads in the back, all from 1943.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] used photo books.)