Subject: [Leica] fedex comes through
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Mon May 10 11:12:55 2004

Seems like Leica NJ is a better deal if you want the camera back in the
same season, or maybe Sherry would be faster.  All my stuff sent to Leica
NJ has taken 2.5 weeks or less and cost was reasonable.  Sherry only took
1.5 weeks for my 90 Tele Elmarit.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>              |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           05/08/2004 09:23 AM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] fedex comes through                                         |

he also has my SL2MOT.  the way i figure it, when you get your camera
back, it's a bit like a impromptu christmas!

-rei