Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 18: Feria de Abril
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun May 9 08:47:23 2004

Thanks, Sonny! You are right, I am telling a story and that dictated the
sequence of images. My own favorite is the first alternate, with the
woman dancing.

This is a dillema I often face when posting several images of the same
event: do I put the best one as the main, or do I put them in some sort
of logical order? Most of the time, I go for the former.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands