Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Ten years behind? I think not
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri May 7 08:11:33 2004

Feli was definitely joking, Felix!
B. D.

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+bdcolen=earthlink.net@leica-users.org
Felix Lopez de Maturana
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:41 AM
To: lug@leica-users.org

>The biggest drawback is you have to shoot with that fuzzy Nikon glass.
>;-)
>

>Feli

Is this a joke? If not -no more idiomatic problems- have you ever used a
good Nikkor lens? If not how do you know it's a drawback? Besides using
Leica lenses I've used for last 35 years exactly 28 Nikkor lenses in
24x36 and 4 in MF and, excepting some dogs the -43-86 zoom mainly- most
of them are excellent and some outstanding. The most complete
photographic system ever built and one of the best. The Nikon F -I have
two working since1968 with no CLA- was in fact the PJ Leica camera
killer. This brand deserves a respect however I, right now, do prefer
Canon.Leica may be the best but others do exist succesfully and will do
in future. May we say the same of Leica?

Felix

PS Who still uses his Nikon F5 and do not need look back as never left
anything back.