Subject: [Leica] OT - Munich & Prague
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed May 5 06:24:49 2004

Frank Farmer wrote:

> LUGgers and MUGgers,
>
> I will have an opportunity to visit Prague and Munich later this summer for
> a couple of days each, respectively.  So, my question is the general cliche
> question that comes with topics such as these:  What are the must do/must see
> sites in these two towns?  Of course, the M6TTL w/ 35 'cron will be in hand for
> virtually the entire trip.  Also, any suggestions regarding a decent hotel in
> Munich?  TIA for any and all info.
>
> Frank

Hi Frank,

A few weeks ago i stayed in Munich in hotel 'Praesident'. It is in the
center very close to the railway station. Very decent and a good price.
I think it was around 80 euro's. Also very close are three second hand
camera shops. If you want I find out what the addresses are.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema