Subject: [Leica] Ten years behind? I think not.
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed May 5 12:14:21 2004

Feli di Giorgio wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 11:46, B. D. Colen wrote:
>
>>I believe it's about 8-10 on the top EOS and F5 - and for someone who
>>has to shoot sequences that does, believe it or not, really make a
>>difference.
>

> Canon EOS-1v 	3-10 fps (depending on battery pack and lenses)

Hi,
Maybe a stupid question, but when do you need 10fps? You will ran out of
  film in 3.6 seconds. Then it takes more seconds to change the film and
in that seconds the best shot will occur.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Ten years behind? I think not.)
Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Ten years behind? I think not.)