Subject: [Leica] New offerings
From: bdcolen at (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat May 1 19:20:12 2004

It definitely was - although the colors drew me....
BTW - Today was the second-to-the-last class of the semester in the
Documentary Photo class I teach...the students presented their
almost-finished projects...well, lo and behold, one of the kids had done
a second project-  the Boston Marathon from the runner's point of view -
she ran the damn thing with her camera! Actually got some quite good
stuff..... :-)