Subject: [Leica] new member, new gallery postings
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu Apr 29 14:50:53 2004

Hi, everyone.  I'm a new subscriber here, though I recognize a lot of folks
from the RUG.  I'm mostly a Leica user with a IIIc, M2, M3, and M6, and a
Panasonic digital (LC-40) with Leica Vario-Summicron lens.  Eventually, I
plan to create gallery space for both for film and digital shots but so
I've only done the film one.  To get started I posted three shots -- two of
my daughter Juliet and one of the HC-B exhibition now on display at the
College of Santa Fe.  I'll try to post a few more in the next day or
so.  Comments are welcome.

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108