Subject: [Leica] re Duane's Leica photos of Ecuador
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Thu Apr 29 14:50:29 2004

   I am constantly amazed and delighted by the tremendous range of LUG
members around the world. Duane's posting brought back boyhood memories of listening
on my short-wave radio to "La V?z de los Andes"--HCJB-- and hoping that one
day I'd get to see Latin America; I finally made it a long time ago and
actually took a picture [with my old Leica IIIC] standing alongside a sign planted
right at the Equator in beautiful Guayaqu?l, Ecuador. I wonder what ever
happened to it. --bob cole