Subject: [Leica] fs: metz flash
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Thu Apr 29 15:01:53 2004

For sale to a good home:

Metz 32 MZ-3 flash
SCA 3501 adapter for Leica

Both in excellent condition.  $150 for both, or $50 for the 3501
adapter by itself.  I don't want to sell the flash only and then be
stuck with an adapter.  I'd rather sell both together.  (If I remember
correctly, the flash was $200 and the adapter was $90 when I bought them.)

Reason for selling?  Fuji Neopan 1600.  :) I just don't use flash
anymore.  I bought it before I started doing B&W pretty much
exclusively.  I'd rather have other toys that I do use.

$4 for shipping in the US.  I'll pay for insurance within the US.
Contact me for shipping info for other countries.

Check or money order preferred.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/