Subject: [Leica] Fishy pics continued
From: jeffwill at wanadoo.fr (jeffwill)
Date: Wed Apr 28 01:10:41 2004

Hi Don
It was pretty clear the fish was almost dead. I think it may have been a
marlin. It was shadowed by two other fish in the wave line and then they
left when the surfer tied a rope around its tale. It didn't put up any
fight as they pulled it in. I felt quite sorry for it really but it was
interesting the way it kept so close to the surfer.
I'll upload some of the other photos I took as I think I have one of the
three fish in the wave line.
Regards
Jeff le kiwi